Vacant PhD Positions in the Center for Chromosome Stability
Following the successful renewal of funding for the CCS until mid 2025, we wish to recruit up to 5 talented and motivated PhD students to conduct high level research within one of the research groups in the center.
- Eva Hoffmann – Genome instability in mammalian germ cells and embryos (collaboration with the Lisby and Hickson groups).
- Michael Lisby – Genome-wide analysis of meiotic recombination (collaboration with the Hoffmann group).
- Ying Liu – Analysis genome instability induced by folate deficiency.
- Niels Mailand - Charting signaling in chromosome stability using CRISPR- and proteomics-based screens (collaboration with the Hickson group).
- Luis Toledo – Genomic stability maintenance during cell proliferation.