H Nielsen Group
The research interest of H Nielsen group is RNA biology with emphasis on catalytic RNA and epitranscriptomics.
- Anders Lund (BRIC, Copenhagen), Kirsten Grønbæk (Copenhagen), Fredrik Bjørkling (Copenhagen)
- Carsten Geisler (Copenhagen)
- Markus Bohnsack (Göttingen) and Nick Watkins (Newcastle)
- Jerome Cavaillé (Toulouse)
- Stephen Douthwaite (Southern Denmark)
- Martin Kos (Heidelberg)
More than 30 years of experience in teaching of cell biology and RNA biology at bachelor and masters level. Organizer of >20 experimental ph. d. courses. Considerable experience in dissemination of science to the general public.
Professor in RNA enzymes
(+45) 35 32 77 63
CV, Publications, etc.