HC Bisgaard Group
Characterization of cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in foetal and adult programming of the mammalian liver.
Hanne Cathrine (Thrine) Bisgaard
(+45) 35 32 77 03 / (+45) 29 62 37 25
CV, Publications, etc.
Course administrator of "Course in The Chemical Components of the Cells" (2010-).
Ph.D.-coordinator at CeGem (2018- )
Member of the steering committee for the graduate programme “Cellular and Genetic Medicine (CeGeM)”.
Member of the Occupational Health and Safety Organisation at ICMM.
Coordinator of the GMO-area at ICMM.
Coordinator for Biosafety at ICMM
Research based teaching
- Bjørn Quistorff, Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, SUND, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Lene Juel Rasmussen, Professor, Center for Healthy Aging, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, SUND, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Lisbeth Birk Møller, Senior Research Scientist, Medical Genetics Laboratory, The Kennedy Center, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bjørn Holst, R&D Manager Disease Models, and Mikkel Aabech (post doc), Bioneer A/S, Hørsholm, Denmark
- Peter Nagy, Professor, Department of Pathology and Experimental Cancer Research, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary